Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My PLN


links.jpg
My PLN will contain links to articles from reputable sources about teamwork, links to blogs and twitter accounts to those who discuss such things (always keeping in mind these are opinions), and maybe a lecture by a Harvard professor on the topic from  iTunes U.  I will use Google Scholar and the Empire State College online library to find relevant information.  Once I find that information, I will maintain the links in my Symbaloo.  My blog and Twitter account can contain links or bookmarks and I can follow anyone having a Twitter account on my topic.  Bookmarks can be a way of sharing information I have found, which subsequently may prompt others to send me pertinent information.  Information that would be of benefit to fellow classmates can be shared in my blog.  When I find e-information relevant to my topic, I can also add these URLs to my Google Reader for updates.  All relevant information will be used for my final presentation.
 
Did you know . . . Lifelong learning dates back to the 1920s.  (http://dspace.ou.nl/handle/1820/304 - taken from iTune U.  If interested in viewing, use this link, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on “View/Open”)  How lucky are we to have so much technology and information at our fingertips to assist us with ours lifelong learning?

No comments:

Post a Comment