Thursday, April 28, 2011

Google Forms

Google Forms is very useful when you want to survey a group of people on any given topic.  Colleen Reedy uses Google Forms when she surveys us about our attendance at Business Residency workshops and dinners.  It is an efficient tool because responses are kept in one place.  A spreadsheet shows all responses.

I will use Google Forms at work.  I set up annual retreats and have to get meal choices from over 100 people.  Google Forms will make this task much simpler.  What I like is that the people receiving the survey don't have to be techno savvy.  They will simply receive an email and will click on their meal choice.  I will end up with a spreadsheet showing their information.

I may also use Google Forms for a social group in my neighborhood.  It's for a group of women in my neighborhood and we all take turns hosting a girl's night.  I can simply create a Google Form with information such as proposed dates and drink and food preferences.  I will end up with a spreadsheet with everyone's preferences.

Check this out.  Did you know Google keeps a history for you?  Just go to Google.com/History

No comments:

Post a Comment